INFO@ALORAADVENTURES.NET READY TO BOOK? CLICK HERE
Wimbledon 2017 - July 2 - 15, 2018
If you are a tennis enthusiast, well you know that attending Wimbledon, the most prestigious tennis tournament, is the highlight and desire of all tennis fans. So as many of our favorite tennis stars approach the ending of their careers, It would be our pleasure if you join us, as we witness a piece of tennis history and career milestones. We will be celebrating in class and style up close and personal... in Red Carpet fun. Airfare available upon request
Best Guided Group Tour!
“We were a bit skeptical at first, then everything started falling into place. Each activity was the "BOMB" we went from on activity to the next seamlessly. The whole trip was just a bunch of fun. I can't tell you where the time went. Absolutely a tremendous time."
We had the Best trip Possible.
“Alora Adventures made our trip so hassle free. Everything was taken care of for us. We showed up and just started our vacation. That was really nice for a change. Thanks Jennifer and Alora Adventures."
Absolutely the Best Party!
“We could not sit down! The party was a a hit from beginning to end. I forgot how old I was for the day. I felt like 17 again. The party was elegant, fun and an amazing ambiance. What a treat. Thanks Alora Adventures."
WHAT YOU GET
WHAT TO EXPECT READY TO BOOK? CLICK HERE
Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
Note: Our Wimbledon Party Tour is designed to give the tennis aficionado the best of the Wimbledon Experience. This encompasses, Debenture Seating, Luxury Hotels, Semi Formal All White attire Soiree at the Mayfair London, placating off the Wimbledon Dress Code. Hospitality accommodations. Here you have the chance to win accommodations for two to Beaches Turks & Caicos. Hitting & Lunch Session, Tennis Pro meet & greet and so much more. To include the Windsor Castle Excursion, from us to you. The ability to soar beyond the boundaries of London is at your finger tips, when you take advantage of our VIP Package for a taste of Paris. Be a part of Tennis history and soak up the royal treatment. "Your Liberty from the Ordinary" Other excursions available at additional cost.
(Fees apply, Deposits are non-refundable)
WHAT'S INCLUDED *(EXCEPT BUDGET PACKAGE)
- Dress Code: All White Elegant Affair (Welcome Party)
- Hitting + Lunch Session at the Roehampton Club (Business Casual Dress Code for Lunch)**
- Two day ticket: Centre and No. 1 Court. Reserved seat, one per each day*
- Return transfers from Southfields Underground Station to The Wimbledon Experience via shuttle bus
- Three nights’ accommodation in a London hotel, sharing a twin/double bedded room, with full English breakfast daily. (Additional nights available upon request). Please note, there is a supplement for single rooms*
- Information pack containing: two (one day for budget value package) London Transport Travel cards, itinerary, event card, event wallet and travel information
- Wimbledon gift voucher for The Wimbledon Shop and an Official Wimbledon program
- Museum admission to the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
- Complimentary tea, coffee and Danish pastries includes admission to The Wimbledon Experience for ticket collection and complimentary beverages
- Buffet lunch served on both days in The Wimbledon Experience and includes beers, wines, soft drinks and dessert*
- Hospitality Accommodation
- Airport Transfers
* Where indicated above is not available for the budget value package
- VIP Package available for an additional $US 450.00
- Includes Tennis Stars Meet & Greet
- Paris Day Trip
- VIP Reserve Seating at the All White Elegant Affair (Welcome Party)
- Photo Op. with Tennis Personality
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- VIP Reserve Seating at the Welcome Party
- Up close and personal Tennis Pros Meet & Greet
- Other London Excursions (See below)
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Passport with at least 6 months prior to expiration.
- Semi-Formal WHITES for All White Elegant Affair (Welcome Party)
- Tennis Racquet and apparel
- Please inquire if your country requires a Visa to Paris
- Medication (if necessary)