WEEKLY...SHOP, WINE & DINE TOUR $135.00
Treat yourself to a shopping tour of elegant proportions. Ride in style across the Hudson with a beverage on-route. Then shop ‘til you drop at the world renown Woodbury Commons Premium Outlet one of the largest contiguous outlet centers in the world. The treat continues with the taste of heaven at Brotherhood Winery markedly Americas oldest winery, for a pleasurable wine and dine experience and cap it all off with a complimentary bottle of your favorite Red or White. Return home in comfort after a day well spent on the other side of the Hudson.
WHAT YOU GET....
Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday we conduct a five hour 9:30 am - 2:00 pm shopping tour to Woodbury Commons with a refreshing beverage on-route to the commons. Afterwards there is a short 15 minute trip to Brotherhood Winery the oldest winery in America for a delightful dinner and tour of the winery from 2:30 pm - 5:00pm. With a comfortable and relaxing return trip to New York City. Enjoy... SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
- Trip to Woodbury Commons on a luxury coach bus
- Pick up at 41st between Lexington & Park in NYC at 8:00 am
- Knowledgeable Tour guide
- Coupons to many of the stores at Woodbury Commons
- Refreshing beverage on the way to Woodbury Commons
- A tour of Brotherhood Winery
- Wine tasting (21 and over)
- 3 Course Dining (Full paid booking only)
- Gratuities Included
- Complimentary Bottle of wine (21 and over)
- Return Trip to New York City
- Wheel Chair Accessibility
- JUST BRING YOU!
- ADDITIONAL INFO
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 5 years and under are free (max. 2 per Family)
- Meals not included for unpaid child(ren)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- **Please note: It is illegal to drink alcoholic beverages under the age of 21 years old.
Cancellation at least 7 day(s) before scheduled departure, incur no cancellation fee. Cancellation between 3 and 6 day(s) of scheduled departure, incurs a 50 percent cancellation fee. Cancellation within 2 day(s) of scheduled departure, will incur a 100 percent cancellation fee.