ONE DAY YOGA RETREAT FROM $369.00pp+
Fridays…Discover the opportunity to revitalize and harmonize your mind, body, and soul in the Hudson Valley, when you combine the relaxing and stretching benefits of an aerial yoga session, in the ambiance of a unique wooden pavilion. Then live the highlife and experience the celebrity treatment with a relaxing and delectable retreat at a Local Hudson Valley mansion. This tour encompasses an invigorating blend of yoga and a taste of the luxurious, that will start your weekend off in the right direction. Feast on the ambiance, the relaxation and the highlife as you unwind from a glorious day well spent in the Hudson Valley. Spa treatment available at an additional cost. Transportation leaves NYC at 8:00 am in front of 101 East 41st Street between Lexington and Park Avenue in NYC, with pick up stops in Westchester and Orange county NY. Choose your Friday now to be a part of this relaxing escape. NAMASTE ... SEE YOU NEXT TRIP!
WHAT YOU GET?
- Fun aerial Yoga Class
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Unique Yoga ambiance with a scenic view
- Mansion Retreat with gourmet lunch additional services***
- Pick up at East 41st Street between Lexington & Park Avenues, Westchester County and Orange County New York
- Meticulously catered gourmet cuisine at the mansion tea room
- Gourmet Lunch Included
- Taxes and Gratuities Included
Additional services area available at an extra cost. (manicures: $45, pedicures:$65 and spa treatments: Reflexology or Deep Pressure Therapy $165)***
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please let us know if you have a food allergy***
- Age restriction: 18 years and over
- guides are trained and experienced
- ITEMS SUGGESTED TO BRING: – Comfortable yoga change of clothing,
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Video of your hang gliding pictures available at additional Cost
WHAT TO REMEMBER!
BRING: Comfortable yoga change of clothing – Dress Code: Smart Casual
Cancellation at least 7 day(s) before scheduled departure, incur no cancellation fee. Cancellation between 3 and 6 day(s) of scheduled departure, incurs a 50 percent cancellation fee. Cancellation within 2 day(s) of scheduled departure, will incur a 100 percent cancellation fee.
**Please note: Summer months will allow for outdoor stroll and grounds access. Fall and winter months will limit out door access.