KAYAK WATER FRONT DINING & FARM TOUR: $219.00
Every Tuesday we conduct a KAYAK TOUR with highlights of the Hudson Valley. Pick your Tuesday and emprise yourself in a panoramic adventure. This picturesque upstate region is surrounded by state parks, nature reserves, farms and the river itself, providing the ultimate landscape for a serene and scenic combination. First a stop for breakfast with views of the Schunemunk Mountain in the distance at the enchanting Jones Farm a pleasurable destination for foodies and shoppers alike. One of the few remaining family owned farms in the region. Grandma Phoebe’s in-house bakery is known in the Hudson Valley for fresh baked goods, proudly homemade from scratch. Take home a complimentary delight from Jones farm. Then experience nature, and enjoy a three hour leisurely paddle around the Hudson Valley's most prominent landmark while hearing the tales of the river's history. Weather permitting there is always an opportunity to go dipping. The fun doesn't end there! Before heading back to hustle of the city, relax and enjoy seafood dining on the waterfront with killer views and deep Hudson Valley heritage. Relax and unwind from a glorious day on a luxury coach back to New York City. Enjoy! ... SEE YOU NEXT TRIP! (Receive 10% off on groups of 10 or more)
Coach leaves NYC at 8:30 am. Specific location TBD. Stay tuned for departure location
WHAT YOU GET?
- Luxury coach bus
- Knowledgeable Tour Guides
- 3 Hour Kayak Tour at Storm King Kayak
- Scenic views of the Hudson Valley and Bannerman Castle
- Pick up at 41st Street between Lexington & Park Avenues
- Refreshing Drink in route to Tours
- Water Front Dining on Newburgh waterftont
- $30.00 Dinner Credit
- Taxes and Gratuities Included (For Dinner Credit)
- Complimentary Souvenir from a Long Standing Local Farm
- Luxury return coach trip to NYC
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age restriction: 12 years and over
- guides are trained and experienced in reading river and weather conditions
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- ** Trips do not commence unless conditions are safe. Each guide is certified in Wilderness First Aid, CPR, and Life guarding. All guides are fully insured.
WHAT TO WEAR!
Paddlers should wear something comfortable. A t-shirt and pair of shorts is fine. If you wish to wear a bathing suit, there is always an opportunity to go swimming. Wear shoes you can get wet such as water shoes, sandals, or old sneakers. Don't forget sunglasses, sunscreen and camera (if you choose to bring your camera, place it in a plastic bag).
Cancellation at least 7 day(s) before scheduled departure, incur no cancellation fee. Cancellation between 3 and 6 day(s) of scheduled departure, incurs a 50 percent cancellation fee. Cancellation within 2 day(s) of scheduled departure, will incur a 100 percent cancellation fee.