HANG GLIDE ADVENTURE & ORCHARD TOUR: $323.00
Every Wednesdays we conduct a hang gliding adventure for the adrenaline aficionado, with views of the beautiful Hudson Valley. For the adventurist and bucket listers, experience your primal wish to soar with the condors thousands of feet above the earth’s surface with a view of nature and scenic fascination. Then eat drink and be merry with a tantalizing experience at one of Hudson Valleys leading apple orchards for a tasty delight. Feast on an ambiance and taste of "wild" hard cider and take home a complimentary cider mix then relax and unwind from a glorious day in the Hudson Valley. Your day will be fulfilled and well spent with adrenaline adventure and an experience for the ages. Coach leaves NYC at 8:00 am infront of 101 East 41st Street between Lexington and Park Avenue in NYC. Pick your Wednesday now to be a part of this high flying adventure. Thank you for coming! ... SEE YOU NEXT TRIP!
WHAT YOU GET?
- Knowledgeable Tour Guides
- Hang Gliding Thrill at Hangar 3 in Middletown NY
- Scenic views of the Hudson Valley on Adventure Glide
- Pick up at 41st Street between Lexington & Park Avenues
- Orchard Tour and Dining
- Dinner Included
- Taxes and Gratuities Included
- Complimentary Souvenir from Orchard
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age restriction: 18 years and over
- guides are trained and experienced
- ITEMS SUGGESTED TO BRING: – Comfortable clothing – Sunglasses – Sunscreen
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Video of your hang gliding pictures available at additional Cost
WHAT TO REMEMBER!
BRING: Comfortable clothing – Sunglasses – Sunscreen
Cancellation at least 7 day(s) before scheduled departure, incur no cancellation fee. Cancellation between 3 and 6 day(s) of scheduled departure, incurs a 50 percent cancellation fee. Cancellation within 2 day(s) of scheduled departure, will incur a 100 percent cancellation fee.
**Please note: You will be towed in a tandem hang glider to 2,500 feet above ground with a certified ‘USPHA’ rated tandem instructor at your side, then release from the ultralight to fly freely