Jan 15 – 28, 2018 | Melbourne, Australia
The 2018 Australian Open is poised to be an amazing start to the tennis season in the land down under in Melbourne. With the anticipation of the return of Serena Williams' GenX threatening to take the torch and the battle of the "BIG 4" tennis has never been this assuming. With luxury hotels and an ambiance of a cultural celebration the "happy slam" is prepared to not disappoint. The January Australian summer and our packages allows for a monumental tennis experience. See the top players in action from the best Category 1 court side seats in Rod Laver and Margaret Court Arenas or customize your package to suit your palette and budget. Hotel accommodations are well within walking distance to many great attractions around Melbourne to include the tennis activities at Melbourne Park. We offer provisions to amazing corporate hospitality, A semi-formal soiree to continue the fun and included an excursion for you to experience the incredible City of Melbourne. The must see New Zealand and surrounding areas are a possibility.
Contact us now to experience Liberty From the Ordinary.
WHAT YOU GET
WHAT TO EXPECT
Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
Note: Our Australian Open Tour is designed to give the tennis aficionado the best of the Tennis Experience. This encompasses, Category 1 and Category 2 seating, Luxury and Deluxe Hotels, Semi Formal Soiree and Hospitality accommodations. Here you have the chance to win accommodations to BNP Paribas in Indian Wells California. Tennis Pro meet & greet and so much more. To include a local excursion, from us to you. The ability to soar beyond the boundaries of Australia is at your finger tips. We can arrange tours of New Zealand and other Asian Pacific areas for an additional cost. Be a part of Tennis history and soak up the summer in January at the Australian Open. "Your Liberty from the Ordinary" starts here. Other excursions also available at additional costs.
(All Deposits are non-refundable)
WHAT'S INCLUDED *(EXCEPT DELUXE PACKAGE)
- Dress Code: Happy Slam Soiree (Elegant Affair)
- Local Australian Excursion
- Lower Tier (Category 1) or Category 2 tickets: Rod Laver Arena or Margaret Court Arena Reserved seat, each session
- 4, 5, & 6 night’ accommodation in a 3, 4 or 5 Melbourne hotel, sharing a Double bed of King bed room
- Full breakfast daily. (Additional nights available upon request). Please note, there is a supplement for single occupancy*
- Australian Open Souvenir
- Official Event Program
- Melbourne Park (Behind the scene Tour)*
- Hospitality Accommodation*
- Airport Transfers
- Hitting session on tour*
- Airfare available upon request (Book early for considerable savings)
*Additional nights: starting at $120 pp per night (3* Hotel)
*Single supplements: starting at $100 pp per night (3* Hotel)
(1) Wednesday Evening Jan. 17th Soiree (2) Super Box package must have at least 15 bookings
* Where indicated above is not available for the DELUXE package ** Prices are subject to change due to availability
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Up close and personal Tennis Pros Meet & Greet
- Airfare (Available upon request)
- Other Australia Excursions (See below)
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Passport with at least 6 months prior to expiration.
- Semi-Formal Ensemble (Elegant Affair)
- Tennis Racquet and apparel
- Please inquire if your country requires a Visa to Paris
- Medication (if necessary)
We had the Best trip Possible.
“Alora Adventures made our trip so hassle free. Everything was taken care of for us. We showed up and just started our vacation. That was really nice for a change. Thanks Jennifer and Alora Adventures."
Best Guided Group Tour!
“We were a bit skeptical at first, then everything started falling into place. Each activity was the "BOMB" we went from on activity to the next seamlessly. The whole trip was just a bunch of fun. I can't tell you where the time went. Absolutely a tremendous time."
Absolutely the Best Party!
“We could not sit down! The party was a a hit from beginning to end. I forgot how old I was for the day. I felt like 17 again. The party was elegant, fun and an amazing ambiance. What a treat. Thanks Alora Adventures."